Measure Ground Control for Android, is an application that allows you to plan the autonomous flight of drones, for the collection of aerial data. Several features available, such as POI, trace, profile, spotlight, etc. The functionalities: Process and analyze, Report and archive data, Manage operations, accessible only through the Measure Ground Control web application.
For more information on the Apps for autonomous flight planning, we suggest reading the blog article “App Droni: Drone Harmony e altri flight planner“.
Main functions Measure Ground Control Android
- Mapping mission planning
- Flight parameters adjustment according to the mission
- Air data collection (photo)
- Flight monitoring
Version / compatibility / languages
- Android OS Required: 4.4 and above
- Compatibility Android devices: Smartphones and Tablets
- Latest App version: 1.10.1
- Last App update: 22/06/2021
- Drone Compatibility: Compatible with DJI Mavic drones (all) • Mavic 2 (all) including Smart Controller • Mavic Air 1 • Phantom 3 (all) • Phantom 4 (all) • Exception being limited functionality P4P RTK • Inspire 1, 1 Pro and Inspire 2 • Matrice 100 / 200/210 (all versions) • Matrice 600 and 600 Pro • Mavic Mini • Spark
- App language: Englis
- App: Free
- In-App Purchases: No
- Rated 4.0 out of 5 based on 17 reviews
Note: the evaluations are dynamic data and refer to the date of the last update
Download link Measure Ground Control Android
Note regarding the App icon: The App icon shown in the article is taken from the Google Play marketplace. The owner of the icon is the developer of the App itself. The use of the App icon is exclusively for the purpose of better understanding the contents of this page and for identification by the reader of the App in the relevant marketplace.
Last Updated on/Ultimo aggiornamento – 04/08/2021