App for drones – updates
This section is dedicated to the updates of the App for drones, whether they are iOS and/or Android, already present in the 4mydrone website.
The update of the App is fundamental for those who use drone-sapr-uav to control the drone in the performance of professional activities, and for those who use the drone for leisure, to take pictures, or take video footage, sports, etc.
App updates fix bugs, introduce new features, make new Sapr-UAV models compatible with the same applications, etc.
iOS and Android Apps updated 20th Mar 2020
By clicking on the icon relating to the App you can access to the technical sheet of the App itself, on the 4mydrone.com site.
It is recommended to all users of the App listed below to update them to the latest version.
Idronect iOS – App Fly zones
- Update: Idronect iOS version from release 2.1.0 to 2.2.1
- Improvements: Drone tracking, maps update
Delair Flight Deck Android – App flight management Delair drones
- Update: Delair Flight Deck Android version from release 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199
- Improvements: Fixed: communication timeout could keep its default value (30s); ignoring the value set by the user, continuation flights (split from an uncompleted flight) always had their components linked to the wind. They now honor the same settings as the original flight.
Sync for DJI Android – App utility
- Update: Sync for DJI Android version from release 319 to 320
- Improvements: Fixed crash
Note on the App icons: The App icons showed in the article are taken from the Google Play and Apple Store marketplaces. The owner of the icon representing a specific App is the developer of the App itself. The use of the App icons is exclusively for the purpose of a better understanding of the contents of the article. The featured image was created by 4mydrone.
Last Updated on/Ultimo aggiornamento – 22/04/2020