App for drones – updates
This section is dedicated to the updates of the App for drones, whether they are iOS and/or Android, already present in the 4mydrone website.
The update of the App is fundamental for those who use drone-sapr-uav to control the drone in the performance of professional activities, and for those who use the drone for leisure, to take pictures, or take video footage, sports, etc.
App updates fix bugs, introduce new features, make new Drones-UAVs models compatible with the same applications, etc.
iOS and Android apps updated 4th Mar 2020
By clicking on the icon relating to the App you can access to the technical sheet of the App itself, on the 4mydrone.com site.
It is recommended to all users of the App listed below to update them to the latest version.
DroneDeploy iOS – App pflight planning
- Update: DroneDeploy iOS version from release 4.3.0 to 4.3.1
- Improvements: App stability improvements
AirMap for Drones iOS – App Fly zones
- Update: AirMap for Drones iOS version from release 2.6.8 to 2.6.9
- improvements: Search by coordinates, notification of new categories, configuration of flight details, map on time and correct rules, bugs fixed
Delair Flight Deck Android – App flight management Delair drones
- Update: Delair Flight Deck Android version from release 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168
- improvemnts: For connection waypoints, the aircraft will now automatically ascend or descend in a spiral as required with no need for the pilot to adjust connection points in order to ensure the correct altitude is reached before images are taken, It is now possible to prepare flights with multiple areas of interest, alternative map providers options are available in the settings, the cartographic engine has received a significant update, aircraft autopilot firmware improvements
Note on the App icons: The App icons showed in the article are taken from the Google Play and Apple Store marketplaces. The owner of the icon representing a specific App is the developer of the App itself. The use of the App icons is exclusively for the purpose of a better understanding of the contents of the article. The featured image was created by 4mydrone.
Last Updated on/Ultimo aggiornamento – 28/04/2021