App for drones – updates
This section is dedicated to the updates of the App for drones, whether they are iOS and/or Android, already present in the 4mydrone website.
The update of the App is fundamental for those who use drone-sapr-uav to control the drone in the performance of professional activities, and for those who use the drone for leisure, to take pictures, or take video footage, sports, etc.
App updates fix bugs, introduce new features, make new Sapr-UAV models compatible with the same applications, etc.
iOS and Android apps updated 3rd mar 2020
By clicking on the icon relating to the App you can access to the technical sheet of the App itself, on the 4mydrone.com site.
It is recommended to all users of the App listed below to update them to the latest version.
Windy – Weather, wind, wawes Android – App weather forecast
- Update: Windy Android version – update release 7.5.1
- Improvements: Winter season is in full swing! Windy has gathered all the popular resorts. Open a resort, press Spot Info and see a trail map, chairlift and price data.
Windy – Weather, wind, wawes iOS – App weather forecast
- Update: Windy iOS version from release 7.8 to 7.8.2
- Improvements: Introduction archives and statistics 2012-2019
AeroWeather Lite Android – weather forecast
- Update: AeroWeather Lite Android version from release 1.7.1 to 1.7.2
- Improvements: Minor layout improvements, Bug fixing, Added SNOWTAM decoder (available as part of subscription), Database update (2020-02-11)
Note on the App icons: The App icons showed in the article are taken from the Google Play and Apple Store marketplaces. The owner of the icon representing a specific App is the developer of the App itself. The use of the App icons is exclusively for the purpose of a better understanding of the contents of the article. The featured image was created by 4mydrone.
Last Updated on/Ultimo aggiornamento – 28/04/2021