DescriptionReading time / Tempo lettura : 3 minutes / minuti
Eachine Viswhoop 2.5
Eachine Viswhoop 2.5 FPV racing drone, available BNF (*) version without receiver and batteries. The Viswhoop drone does not have to be assembled.
In addition to racing drones, Eachine also produces leisure drones. The racing drones department consists of numerous models, some of which are ready to fly, others to be completed with the video camera or radio control. Different models can be driven in FPV mode. Rich availability of spare parts.
- Real time video
- Outdoor racing
Drone’s technical specs
- Model: Eachine Viswhoop 2.5 Inch 3-4S Cinewhoop
- Type: 4 propellers – BNF (*)
- Motors: rotoros
- Weight: 124 gr (without battery)
- Flight time: not declared
- Motors brushless: KV5000
- Flight controller: MCU upgraded to EFM8BB21
- On Board ESC 4 in 1: Corrent 12A continuous peak 15A (5 seconds) – Support BLHeliSuite programmable – Factory firmware: F_H_40_REV16_7.HEX – Default protocol: DSHOT600 – Frsky D8/D16 compatible
- Frsky version: Internal Frsky D8/16 receiver – Compatibile Non EU or EU-LBT transmitter both D8 mode and D16 mode – Chanali: 8ch/16ch
- Battery: Lipo Battery – 3S 650mah/750mah/850mah non incluse
- Max speed: not declared
Compatible with: Compatible both Frsky D8 / D16 Radio transmitter and DJI FPV Radio transmitter
(*) BNF – Bind and Fly – Or drones to be connected in order to fly. This name generally indicates drones without the flight controller, which must be purchased separately.
- Camera: Caddx Vista Mode (720p 60fps): 30-40ms
- Max. transmisison distance: FCC/SRRC: 4km, CE: 0.7km
Drone Racing, drone competitions, outdoor drone competitions
- Name: Eachine
- Country: Cina
- Web Site: Link to web site Eachine
- Email – Contacts: e-mail address – contact form Eachine
- Social network: facebook, instagram, youtube
Possibility to purchase via e-commerce via Amazon and/or Banggood
Images Viswhoop 2.5
Note on the logo and drone images: The logo and the images of the drone-UAV on this page are taken from the manufacturer’s website, which is the legitimate owner. The use of logo and the images of the drone-UAV is solely for the purpose of identifying the illustrated product and for a better understanding of the contents of the page.