Zino Mini Pro the new Hubsan drone weighing only 249 grams is online on the manufacturer’s website even if it is already sold-out, although it is not clear whether it is sold-out due to the volume of requests or whether it is just a strategic move by Hubsan to increase the enormous interest aroused by the small UAS-drone Zino Mini Pro.
Zino Mini Pro – What specs!
The Zino Mini Pro was then placed online by Hubasan on its website even if the price was not stated. Small disappointment but it should be a matter of little.
In this regard, as anticipated in the previous blog article “Zino Mini Pro and his brothers – Hubsan drones“, 4mydrone’s prediction is that the price of the Zino Mini Pro could be around $ 470-495 equal to about 390.00- 410,00 € thus beating the rival DJI Mini 2, also on the price.
Pending the actual price, what Hubsan has made clear are the drone specifications. And what specifics!
Zino Mini Pro – Tecnichal specs
Zino Mini Pro – Performance
- Weight: 249 grams
- Flight time: 40 minutes
- Maximum altitude reachable: 4000 meters
- Wind resistance: grade 5 (equal to 8.5-0.5 ms/s)
- Maximum ascent speed (in the three modes): 3 m/s (N), 4 m/s (S), 2 m/s (M)
- Maximum descending speed (in the three modes): 3 m/s (N), 3.5 m/s (S), 1.5 m/s (M)
- Maximum horizontal speed (in no wind at sea level): 10 m/s (N), 16 m/s (S)
- Positioning: GPS + GLONASS
(*) – N – Normal, S – Sport, M – Movies Modes
Zino Mini Pro – HW
- Motors: KV 2820 brushless
- ESC: digital ESC 20A x 4 brushless
- Battery: lithium ions 2400 mAh – 3.6×2=7.2V – weight 101,84 grams – full charge in 90 minuts
- Controller: internal battery of 3350 mAh, connectable to devices iOS & Android – Operating time on one charge 2,5 h – connectors USB-C, lighting e MicroUSB
Zino Mini Pro – Camera
- Sensor: CMOS of 1/1.3″
- Photo resolution: 48 MP – JPG – max size (8000 x 6000)
- Zoom: 6X
- Video resilution: 4K @ 30 fps (3840 x 2160) – 2,7K @ 60 fps (2720 x 1530) e FullHD @ 60 fps (1920 x 1080)
- Video format: MP4 (H.265/HEVC)
- Pitch speed max: 120 o/s
- Gimbal: mechanics stabilized on 3 axes
- Memory: MicroSD (eMMC) of 64-128 GB
- Active Track ATVT 3.0 for flight management with the aim of keeping the shot centered on the subject defined by the user.
Zino Mini Pro – Radio
- Maximum radio signal distance: 10 km (FCC), 6 km (CE), 6 km (SRRC)
- Protocol: SyncLeas 3
- Delay segnal: 200 ms
Zino Mini Pro – Sensors
- Binocular front plates distance 12 meters, fluctuation 0.5 meters, activation at 15 meters
- Rear binoculars – distance 12 meters, fluctuation 0.5 meters, activation at 15 meters
- Monocular lower – range 0.3 – 5 meters, fluctuation 0.1 meters
Zino Mini Pro – App
- X-Hubsan 2 Apple Store per iOS version 10.0 or above (link) e Google Play for Android version 6.0 or above (link).
We just have to wait for the official price from Hubsan for its drone. As for the purchase, the Zino Mini pro will be available for purchase on the Hubsan website after registration.
Credits about to the images: The basic image of the cover is taken from the Hubsan website for the presentation of the Hubsan Zino Mini Pro drone, like the other images in the post, and are owned by Hubsan. The use of the images is exclusively for the purpose of a better understanding of the contents of the article.
Last Updated on/Ultimo aggiornamento – 30/04/2021