DJI GO 4 is an iOS app for managing the flight of DJI drone-UAS series Mavic, Spark, Inspire 2, Phantom 4 and Matrice 200/201/210 RTK. The DJI Go 4 App allows, in addition to flight management, the management of waypoints, the configuration of parameters for the video camera on board the UAS and the sharing of images and videos acquired. DJI Go 4 obviously allows you to stream everything the UAS sees to your mobile device.
Main functions DJI GO 4 iOS
- Flight management
- Video streaming
- Sharing images and videos
- Camera management
- Return to Home (RTH)
- Telemetry-flight data
Version / compatibility / language
- IOS operating system required: 10.0 and above
- Compatibility Android devices: iPhone, iPad
- Current App Version: 4.3.42
- Last App update: 06/02/2021
- Drone Compatibility: DJI Mavic Series, Phantom 4 Series, Spark, Inspire 2, Matrice 200/210/210 RTK
- App language: English, French, German, Spanish, etc.
- App: Free
- In-App Purchases: No
- Rated 2.7 out of 5 from 680 reviews
Note: the evaluations are dynamic data and refer to the date of the last update
Link download DJI Go 4 IOS
Credits about App icon: The App icon shown in the article is taken from the Apple Store marketplace. The owner of the icon is the developer of the App itself. The use of the App icon is exclusively for the purpose of better understanding the contents of this page and for identification by the reader of the App in the relevant marketplace.
Last Updated on/Ultimo aggiornamento – 29/04/2021